Day 67, and it's a beautiful one! Last night we experienced "Monsters vs. Aliens" at I-MAX in 3-D. It was awesome, but I only mention it because there was SNOW on the road! Now today, we have clear blue skies and milder temps.
I won't lie, it's been a rough weekend in terms of the wait. No new info, and with the LOAs of last week, I am doubting we'll see much over the next few weeks. So, I'm going out on a limb...no, more like a giant branch, and I'll make a prediction: LOA/LOC will arrive on Tuesday, April 21st. Why that day you ask? Well, ironically that will be exactly day 90. Also, 21 seems to be the lucky number for us. March 21, 2008 we officially decided and began the process. January 21, 2009 is our Log in Date. So, if I'm predicting, I might as well be realistic AND make it meaningful at the same time. Now of course, I hope I am wrong and it comes sooner, but no later!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Tyson is a CUTIE PIE!! I wish I could magically send you more pictures!! He is smiling in these photos and that must bring you joy!!
ReplyDeleteYour wait will end sooner than April 21!!!
Hugs!!