This is hopefully the 1/2 way point between our LID and LOC. I have to keep telling myself that everyday gets us closer to Tyson. In the meantime, I have the I-800 and DS-230 to fill out so that when the LOC comes, those forms are ready to go! We are still hoping for LOC in Mid-April, but now there's new paperwork between LOC and TA, so now we're probably looking at July travel. OUCH! That hurts. That also means we'll be sending a care package for Tyson's birthday, June 22nd. We had hoped to celebrate it with him in China.
I am somewhat ill today. I have a cold and a sore throat, and just don't feel that great. I did get my nails done on Thursday and had them painted BRIGHT GREEN! They are obnoxious, and I think they are crazy, so the plan is to get new color on Monday. But, my sixth graders think they are pretty sweet, one student thinks they look like monster nails. So if the kids like them, I might keep the color a little longer. But conferences are coming up, so I will have to change that color before then. I mean, we are talking 1980's neon green here! The color was supposed to honor St. Patrick's Day, but I think it's an 80's tribute. Maybe I should post a pic? It's not my most professional move, but it's been fun.
Oh, tonight I am going to a dinner, a very special dinner. A former sixth grade student of mine who is now a Senior went on a mission trip to Africa last summer. Her senior project is to raise as much money as possible to sponsor a 5 year old girls for as long as possible. It is $45 a month to sponsor this child. What an amazing project for a senior in high school to take on!
Please keep Tyson's health and growth in your prayers. When we get him, we want a happy and healthy two year old!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment