I couldn't find my camera the whole trip, so I was able to take these pictures on my phone. Not the greatest, but I have to put in a good word for my friends at the Rain Forest Resort. This is where we camped, and you can read my "Yelp" about it here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/rain-forest-resort-inc-quinault#hrid:8WyIfTaWz_Cr4PmNltrowA
I love this place, but if you plan to camp, you should know a few things first, but I would stay there again and again because the lake is GORGEOUS and it is literally in the rain forest, which means lush green trees. Ahhhh...great stress relief. And if you are a tent camper, there are many forest service campgrounds in the area.
OK, so here's what you really want...pics!
The World's Largest Sitka Spruce.


A little bridge on the trail to the world's largest Sitka Spruce.


The front lawn at the resort. They loved it!

Mr. Attitude



Looks like a ton of fun!! I would love to see that tree! Wow!! So, when are you bringing that trailer to MI?? LOL
ReplyDeleteJess