And no, nothing has happened, but over the years I've heard of things happening, and I just want to protect that. I also just want to keep my circle closed rather than open to all. I'm sure that makes sense.
OK, this week: My list of things to do is a mile long, and Kacie is off to camp, so I should feel some motivation. Nope, none. And why? It's because of this shoe:

After being off work for almost a month, I'm finally getting to a place where I feel like I can start new things. My friend has convinced me to work out with her. I enjoy exercise, but it has been a LONG time, and I've tried to start walking schedules many times, only to fail. So this...I actually had to go buy a new pair of shoes, and I'm not much of a pink person, but wow these shoes felt good on my feet! So if I've purchased the shoes, it means I have to follow through and work out, right?
So off I go today to get my backside kicked into gear with a workout at a gym, where an instructor will probably yell at me...great. If you don't hear from me in the next week, it means I didn't survive the workout. Lord help me...



I would love to have your password.
ReplyDeleteJolene, I've been following your blog since right before we traveled in Nov 2009 for our little girl. I would love to continue to follow you guys. You can email me at zoe75@hotmail.com our blog is www.toourlittlegirl.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete