Saturday, July 16, 2011

Going Private--options

Hi there,

Well, I'm going private with my blog. If you'd like a password, I'd be happy to give it to you as long as you are family, friends, or adoptive/cleft parents that I already know. Feel free to email me at my email, facebook, or on RQ (most of you know my RQ name). If none of these work for you, leave a message below and we'll figure something out.

It saddens me out to do this, but it's time. I will go private sometime this week.

Jolene

9 comments:

  1. Did something happen to make the change?? I'd like a password, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was following another blog that went private, and she didn't give people a few days, just went like that! I couldn't even access the blog she posted to say she was going private! (had to read it in my feed; and i check it pretty often!) Anyway, thanks for the warning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to continue to follow your blog esp. now that our newest on has a cleft palate and is having surgery Aug 10th. please email me at shaferfamily@verizon.net
    http://akindofcrazy.blogspot.com
    http://journeytojonathan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jolene.............I would love to stay up with your blog since Ty and Isaac have the same CL/CP situation. Please send me your password.

    pineview@prodigy.net

    Have you been getting nasty comments?

    Anne in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jolene,
    You definitely know that we want to follow. I can't let Taylor lose touch with her Changzhou buddy. My e-mail is joymweaver@yahoo.com.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, I'd love to follow along and keep up with your family! I love all the pics of the kiddos and your beautiful place that you live. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll make it out your way or vice/versa and we can meet up.
    Besides, I always like a bloggy friend who sticks up for me on RQ forums:o) That was the first thing I noticed about you a few years ago...your kindness and understanding added to your outspokenness.
    clmnva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to continue to follow your journey if you don't mind me following along.
    hollyinmaryland@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to stay following your blog too! drothx2@msn.com

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to keep in touch via blog. Suzie from RQ- suzierobbins@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete