Sunday, May 15, 2011

Appendicitis?

We hope not. I'm at a childrens hospital with Tyson, waiting for a surgeon. It's so hard to tell if he has appendicitis, so we'd appreciate prayers that he is fine and no surgery is needed! He has signs that it is and signs that it isn't. Ugh! Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Oh No! Praying for health!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! I had appendicitis all throughout my childhood until I was 26 years old. I was mis-diagnosed as "kidney infections". Although the antibiotics and pain pills helped, appendicitis returned. Ultimately it led to the unthinkable...the loss of our dd while I was pregnant with her (not an issue for Tyson!). But, oh, how I wished I was diagnosed early on. Life would have been so different. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping to hear soon that Tyson is all right and back at home. Our thoughts and prayers are with you...

    ReplyDelete