
...and here's Ty, along for the ride with his slick new haircut. This picture is from last weekend at the batting cage. He's looking so grown up! Kacie is in the background. I can't believe that next year, Ty can actually play T-ball! He isn't ready this year for sure, and he missed the deadline by about 2 months. So next year he'll be closer to 5 and hopefully ready to play. As for Kacie, she's having a great time, hitting the ball hard, and working on her throwing. She improves every practice.
I just finished my parent-teacher conferences, and now it's spring break, and it's supposed to rain everyday. I miss the days of spring break being the first week of April because where I live, March does not go out like a lamb. Kacie had a great conference--what a writer! We're very proud of her. Tyson is moving on to the phrase and sentence level with speech rather than just individual words, so good progress there too.
I am dreading filing my taxes. I've been reading on RQ the paperwork nightmares. So here's what I am going to do. When the IRS says to send one of these things (I can't remember, but the word "or" is in there, indicating one of the three), I'm sending them all. I'm also sending receipts because that is another thing people are being asked to submit. I didn't have to do ANY of this last year. This will be the last of the adoption tax credit that we can use, so next year it will be back to normal with taxes.
Enjoy the weekend! I plan to consume a lot coffee and hang out with my kiddos.



Cute new hair cut on your little man. I can't believe you just said he will be 5, sounds impossible.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend and have a great spring break.
Amy
Wow he is looking so grown up.... must be the longer face. Not so toddler-like. What a handsome fella, you are so blessed!
ReplyDeleteAmy, you'll probably never see this, but he'll be 5 in June 2012...still a year away, thank goodness! I am still trying to stop crying that he'll be 4 in 3 months. Realizing how much I missed in those first two years is just making me crazy...this is going too fast!
ReplyDelete