I've never "advocated" before, and I'm not even sure if this is really advocating because truly, I know nothing about this little guy. I've never seen his file, only a picture. And let me tell you, he is adorable!
I am on a yahoo group that advocates for kids with sn from China. This little boy, DOB 5-20-2010 is on CCAI's agency specific list (There are 2 pictures of him on their site). This is about the youngest boy I've seen. The picture shows a severe bilateral cleft lip and palate. He has the most beautiful eyes, and as we know, cleft lip/palate is correctable.
Correctable, yes. Minor? No.
This need can be expensive at first, lots of medical co-pays and surgeries. It's also a lot of time with surgeries and therapies. BUT...if you believe like I do, that God will provide the finances, then this could be your son. I also know that I am a working mom, and I make it work. My husband and I coordinate trips to doctors and speech, as well as preschool pick ups, and we are able to provide the best care for our son.
Could there be more in his file other than cl/cp? Yes. I don't have that info. But what I do know is that if I was in the position to adopt again, I'd be certainly reading his file!
So if you know someone out there who is looking to adopt a little boy with CL/CP, here is a little guy who needs a home. (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post his picture...I'll look into it).
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment