We've spent a few afternoons at the park, and one day they had some games by the city parks and rec, and Kacie won two first place ribbons in the egg toss :) Good times. Here are the kids on one of the new swings at the park.

And Tyson? Well, I have taken 4 2+hr naps since the break began (with an adult present of course...). I have been super consistent with him, and it's wearing me down--but it's also paying off. Today he told me he had to go "boppy" (potty) and he went! Too bad he had three accidents after that, so back to the pull-ups we went.
We've pretty much decided that this house is our home, and we aren't moving. It would be nice to have a bigger house, but it is what it is. A new fence is probably in the future very soon.
But most of all, I can't shake my desire to adopt again. I saw a very adorable 4 year old boy with heart conditions that I just fell in love with. I always said if I adopted again, I wanted a 6 year old girl. But now I'm wondering....couldn't Tyson and another boy share a bedroom? Hmmmmmm.... but again, back to $$$$. We have to make choices. A new fence was in the works when we decided to adopt, and trust me, I'd rather have Tyson than a fence!
Is it just me, or are prices just sky rocketing? It just doesn't seem like my money goes as far as it used to. I need to pay bills right now, but instead I'm blogging because I like to see my money in my account...but if I don't pay my bills, they will be late, and even more will come out of my account. I'd better pay my bills.
So here is a picture I took with my phone of Tyson today when I decided to spike his hair. He got a super cute hair cut yesterday. I thought this look on his face was priceless.

We are halfway through the week and it's almost the weekend! Off to see Karate Kid on Friday with Kacie, and I can't wait!



It seems like so many are getting the itch to adopt again! I just sent to our agency for an information packet (my husband doesn't know yet,) but those darn finances are our problem, too. But... if it's God's will, He will find a way. I guess I just have to trust at this point. (Oh, yeah, and pray that the husband gets the itch, too! haha)
ReplyDelete