Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ty's first Easter with us, and 12 years!

Not only is today Easter, it's also our 12th anniversary! Unfortunately, Dan had to work. The funniest part was neither of us remembered this morning before he left for work! We were having way too much fun with the kids and their Easter baskets.

We have had a wonderful day. The kids and I went to church. Ty must still be tired from Disneyland because he would not stop crying in his class, so I had to go in there with him. In fact, on the way he kept saying NO NO NO! I know he just wants to be home.

After church we went out for breakfast with my mom and sister, then on to our little egg hunt at a nearby park. Kacie has attended this egg hunt since she was 2, and this was her last year since it only goes up to age 8. She actually, finally, got a prize egg! Then Ty napped, and when he woke up we dyed our Easter eggs. Now the kids are having egg hunts with plastic eggs.

Don't you love the note Kacie left the easter bunny? She wrote it just before bed. Her spelling is usually much better, but it was so sweet I wasn't about to make her edit it!

Enjoy the pictures, and Happy Easter!
Matthew 28:6 NLT "He isn't here! He has been raised from the dead, just as he said would happen. Come, see where his body was lying."






2 comments:

  1. What a sweet girl! I love the last picture of her being so excited for her brother's first time coloring eggs! What a special family!

    ReplyDelete