Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's been one of those days...

...when you show up to work to find out your principal is being re-assigned. Good move for him, but now we get to get used to yet another principal. We are a good staff, it's just where the chips keep falling.

...when you just don't have the time to do what needs to be done to be a good teacher. I know what needs to be done, but I've never had a year where there was such a line between work and home. Once I'm home, even if I do bring papers home, rarely do they come out.

...when you are just totally thankful for warming up left-overs from the refrigerator for dinner, and your kids think you are amazing!

...when you get home, you just want to play blocks with your son!



Or maybe I just want to hear him sing.



And with this, I remember that at some point in my life, I did do something right!

No comments:

Post a Comment