Monday, April 26, 2010

RIP Rocky, We will miss you

Yesterday our beloved pug Rocky died suddenly. He was being his normal self, eating drinking, barking, walking...our daughter went out to ride her bike and he was prancing around the yard like normal...then 5 minutes later Dan saw him laying in front of our front window, lifeless. That quick, gone about 4:30 yesterday.

This is when had him only a few months, and my mom got her Boston Terrier Sadie. They were only 7 months apart in age.


A few years ago, I am guessing Christmastime 07, playing with Kacie and our lab Koby.



Out in the snow a few years ago.


I don't swear often, but damn it, this if not fair! I love him so much and I'm going to miss him more than most will ever understand.


Needless to say, we are all a mess--except Tyson who has no clue what happened. Our guess is a heart condition because there's just no other reason. He was only 4.5 years old. He's going to be very missed.

8 comments:

  1. I understand completely! But I know that our 4 legged family will meet us on the other side of that rainbow bridge. Oh how I can't wait for that day! OK, tears flowing. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Know that Rocky is waiting on the other side of that bridge for you.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I know how much a part of the family he was, and I pray that you find a measure of peace in knowing that he had a happy life with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. They are just like losing a member of your family. The sudden ones are always hard. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm a dog-lover and I know they break your heart. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so sorry to hear about Rocky's passing. We lost one dog before we brought Jake home and one after. It's hard. They really are part of the family, and we really don't understand how anyone could have a pet and not think of them that way.

    You all are in our thoughts.

    Kevin, Violet and Jake

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your loss.....pets our family.
    Hugs for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry. I still think of my 4 legged girl everyday they are such a part of the family. Lot's of hugs to all of you.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your loss. It IS REALLY hard to lose a pet.

    My mother's pug passed away suddenly and they discovered a soft pallet tumor that had fallen and occluded his airway.

    ReplyDelete