Sunday, January 17, 2010

Five months ago...

On August 17, 2009 we met the cutest little boy on Earth!



And our lives would never be the same. We love you Tyson!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a wonderful 5 months. It's great to follow along and see how he is developing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it go fast? I can't believe it is almost two months for us. It seems she has always been a part of our family.

    That office looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SERIOUSLY??!! Has it really been that long?? It's so funny because I remember so many times in the beginning asking myself what things would be like 6 months and a year down the road-- now here we almost are!! Just look at that TINY little Tyson! So happy to know how well he is doing now.
    Be blessed,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a Jiangsu girl ourselves. I recognize the room! He looks great. Our daughter also was born with a CL/CP
    I enjoy your blog. You have a lovely family!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete