This week has been crazier than a three-ring circus. Dan had to fly across the US to see his family, as his grandma passed away on Saturday. We found out Thursday evening that she was very ill, Dan left Friday morning, and Saturday morning she passed away. At least Dan was there for the memorial on Monday.
Meanwhile, I was home with the kiddos. Not only was it time to be back to work, Kacie had basketball on Friday night, Saturday morning, and Sunday afternoon. I have been running my tail off. Many other little battles here and there, but thankfully, Dan returned home safely last night. I can feel a huge sense of balance back in our house. Of course there is a pile of laundry on the couch 2 ft tall in some places, but it will get done.
I am also now dealing with the stress of never ending papers to correct. Right now math tests and writing assignments are calling my name. I teach 6th grade in case I didn't mention that before. It's a blast, don't get me wrong, but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.
And of course, there's Tyson. He has gained another pound! I took him to the doctor last Friday to see if he had a sinus infection. He didn't, as I figured, but daycare was convinced he had one. But now tonight, he seems to have a dry cough going.
Please Lord, let us make it through this week!
And now that I think about it, it seems that's my prayer every week!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



One week at a time?!?! Sometimes, my prayer is to make it through that day! LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Tyson is gaining weight. Jake seems to be devoting all his growing energy to sprouting up.
Kevin
Glad your hubby is home, I'm so sorry for his loss.
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how much Tyson has grown!! Sorry he is coughing...probably caught it at the doctor's office! lol
Hugs,
Sheri
Glad Dan is back and you have a partner to help you ;-) I must have missed when you went back to 6th grade-you will have to fill me in!? LOL Ty is looking so great and you seem to be finding your groove! If your like me-juggling work in the mix can be tough too!! Hugs!
ReplyDelete