
On Monday, I went back to work. Considering that Dan was off hunting, I'd say the work part of it went rather smoothly. But in Dan's 9 days gone, we lost power, had 2 storms, I locked myself out of the house, and so many other typical issues that go along with murphy's law. But the work week was good. I have a nice class, and I just love seeing my colleagues again. However, the nights with my kids go way too fast. I hate that. I feel like I pick up the kids from daycare, make dinner, clean up, and soon it's bedtime. That I don't like at all.
If you haven't heard the new song "Heaven is the Face" by Steven Curtis Chapman, I highly suggest you try to hear it. He and his wife have adopted 3 little girls, and one went to heaven in a tragic accident in May of 08. It is a beautiful song.
So here are my kiddos relaxing on the couch this week. I'm just amazed at how God chose these two to be brother and sister.



No comments:
Post a Comment