We went to our second speech appointment with the new therapist, and so far, I'm impressed. Ty is in the 16th%ile in articulation, which is low, but not low enough for qualifying for speech. However, he is going to qualify in language, AND we are going to work on some behavior issues within the speech setting. I am thrilled, to say the least! Someone is FINALLY listening to me!
We are into our final days of school. We are out on the 22nd, and Kacie is having her birthday sleep over tomorrow night...I suppose I should start cleaning! Then 30 report cards to do over the weekend. Should be a busy one!



If 16% is not low enough to qualify for speech, what is? It is so nice to hear that someone else understands and is willing to help.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the report cards, I am not looking forward tow writing those again next year!
I know right? They said -1 SD below the norm, so it's still within "normal" limits, just at the very low end. Crazy!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you finally have someone who understands and will listen! Good luck with the report cards!
ReplyDeleteBlessings.