I wish I had my own pictures to share, but once again, Dan brings the camera and forgets to check for an SD card--it wasn't there. And I forgot my phone, so no pictures from that source either. Fortunately, my friend, who loves Ty like her own, was spending time with the kids in her camper and snapped these photos of Ty hamming it up.




And in other news, we switched speech therapists. This will save me in gas money and time. We will miss the other therapist though, I know Ty will. He kept asking for her over and over. We'll get through it, just another little bump in the road.
Kacie is almost done with fastpitch for the year, and it was another successful year. And as she gets older, it's tough to watch her not be as intense as other kids are. She just wants to play and have fun, so that's where it's at. She's been asked to play on a travel team next year, and she has decided not to. She just wants to play recreation ball, and that's fine with us!
I have school until the 21st. Not sure if I'll survive. I'll keep ya posted!



Sounds like lots of fun...on the beach and shucking oysters. Ah, the life.
ReplyDeleteThe photos of Ty are really cute! He sure does seem to be a little ham! We're changing speech therapists too over the summer (unfortunately we have a longer drive though. Ugh.) Glad to hear the camping trip went well!
ReplyDelete