Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ni Hao!

What a week it's been! First, here's our adorable little man waiting to hunt for Easter eggs at our local Easter Egg hunt near our house. It's always a small one, but so much fun! It only goes to age 8, so no hunting for our Diva this year, as she is now 9. She ran the video camera instead.



And then on Monday night, something happened. I started not feeling so great. Tuesday morning, none of us felt well, and I muddled through the day--barely. Dan called me at 2:45 to say that he was so sick he couldn't take care of Ty and I had to get home right away, and I left when school got out. I took more meds, and I carted Kacie back to piano lessons, and when I got home, I got hit by a Mac truck. Leveled Out! Kacie actually put Ty in his PJs and put him to bed. If I haven't mentioned how amazing she is, believe me, she is amazing!

I stayed home from work yesterday with flu-like symptoms, and Dan stayed home from work, and Kacie also stayed home sick. But Ty? Well, he's fine! In fact, I came out of my room to find him sitting in the living room eating cereal from the box...what a perfect lunch!

Today we're not 100%, but we're going to all try school/work. Wish us luck, and pray that Ty isn't next!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you guys are feeling so bad. Prayers for healing QUICKLY!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete