Saturday, February 26, 2011

Allergic to....

....amoxicillin! He looks terrible, covered in hives head to toe. And of course, Monday is our re-adoption hearing and I was thinking we'd get family pictures done since we are all taking the day off. Nope, not now! I will try to get some pictures soon so maybe other parents will know what to look for. I just thought it was a food allergy...ugh...no. And I didn't realize how common this allergy is!

So now we start a azithro for his sinus infection. Let's hope that works! In the meantime, it's benedryl every 6 hours, and we were told the hives can come and go for two weeks. It's a good thing I have a tough boy! He rarely complains. I've said it before, and I'll say it many times again...He is just amazing! Resilient! OUR SON!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, Poor Tyson. I'm glad he's able to roll with the punches, it must be itchy.

    ReplyDelete