Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snowed in 12/23

I am snowed in, again. My neighbor couldn't even get her van from her driveway to our road without really spinning her wheels. I was so worried, as it is a BIG van, and I surely couldn't push it by myself. Am I done Christmas shopping? That's a big NEGATIVE! We have Kacie's gifts. Nephews are done. Others, not so much. This kind of weather just doesn't hit our area like this for weeks at a time....it just doesn't! This is so bizarre. At least there is no school this week, and we only have 2 days to make up from last week. Hopefully I'll be in China and not have to worry about it in June. I know several of you are praying for us, and for that we are eternally grateful. As I prayed the other day, God revealed clearly to me that He will be caring for Tyson while we wait for him. It was so reassuring! Please help us cover Tyson, his orphanage, and caretakers all in prayers. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment