Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's new? This, that, and SNOW!

We managed to hit up Home Depot for a building project!


On January 11th, baby girl who is not a baby anymore, got top braces


AND THEN...the snow hit! And it included two snow days! Sunday and Monday we were already home. We did go to school on Tuesday, but Wed. and Thurs. were snow days.


The kids had a ball...I had a migraine, or there would be more pictures.


But wrapping it up with hot chocolate is always great!

2 comments:

  1. We are just having snow now in Pennsylvania. Wish it would stay away! I'm sure your kids love it. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just a bit North of you across the boarder, we have had a wallop of snow too - but no snow days at school where we live! I can live with the snow, but the cold, windy weather has me dreaming for spring.

    ReplyDelete