Monday, January 30, 2012

NEW BLOG, New Journey!

No, it's not an adoption...

But it is China-related.

I am going to jog/run a 1/2 marathon in June to support Love Without Boundaries! My fundraising goal is $500, and my personal goal is to just jog/run the whole marathon. I can do 4 miles now...laugh with me, please! (Prayers wouldn't hurt either). I am full of nerves as you can imagine. I am not a small person, I'm a big person. And big people usually don't try 1/2 marathons.

So this should be interesting, and I hope you'll visit my blog, subscribe there, and follow along! It's still in the beginning phases, but my first post is there. Check it out!

http://www.runningwithlove2012.blogspot.com/

I'm not sure if the www should be there or not, so you might try it without as well.

Thank you, and have a great day!
Blessings!
Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment