
Tonight KC had her first ever piano recital. She played for about 30 seconds. It was cute though and neat to see the varying levels of pianists, from very beginner to advanced. Kacie has been playing for only a short time, 5 months total, so we are very proud of her.


As for Tyson...well, he slept through the entire recital. You see, when you eat almost SEVEN oatmeal raisin cookies before hand, well...what goes up must come down. I had a migraine and was lying in bed. I had made a plate of 12 cookies for the recital. When it was time to leave, there were only 5 cookies left...yep, little cookie monster had 1 in his hand, and 6 went in his belly. That little turkey even took off the wrapping!



Piano recitals. I've always loved them and hated them. All at the same time. :0)
ReplyDeleteKacie looks lovely and so very proud of herself! Good job, Kacie!
Thank you soooo much for your kind words...they really did touch me and help alot...I so appreciate you, noone understands this like those who have walked those adoption miles..today IS alot better ;) email me an update on how things are going concerning our coorespondes from a few months back...Merry Christmas friend! Your children look just lovely!!!!
ReplyDelete