
But Tyson still manages to fall asleep on the way home almost everyday, which makes for a long evening.

On Friday we stopped at Safeway on our way home from school/daycare, and he actually fell asleep in the cart while I was ordering food. It was so cute I had to take a picture as he was in between states of consciousness.

Going from a Honda Civic to a Pilot is a huge difference, but I'm really enjoying having more space in the car, and it feels safer on the road too. I didn't want to spend the $$, but I think I did it in a smart way and I feel good about it. It was more for the kids than me, and they love it. That's what counts!



Congratulations! We own an '03 Honda Pilot and love it. Unfortunately, it seems kind of small for us! I'd really like a Suburban, but cannot bring myself to make a care payment again.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Congrats on your "new" car! We're considering moving my two-seater to a full size car (with only one child), so appreciate the perspective. Hondas have such great dependability ratings.
ReplyDeleteHappy fall outings in your spacicous new vehicle!
Trena