Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All in a day

My husband works a 4 days on - 4 days off schedule. When he works, it's a 12 hour day, so I am basically a single mom. And lately, on his days off he's been sick or hunting. I've been exhausted.

Well, tomorrow is a day off for him. Here is a transcript of a conversation between my husband and I tonight:

Me: So honey, what are you doing tomorrow?
Him: Take Kacie to school, go to an appointment, pick Tyson up from school, come home and clean the house, plan dinner...
Me: Oh, so you're me tomorrow, just without a work day?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

3 comments:

  1. Read my latest post. I don't know how you do it! Keep up the good work; it will be worth it when your kids grow up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hence the saying "Men may work from sun to sun, but women's work is never done!" Believe it or not, my hubby quoted that one the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I am laughing right along with you. My hubby just said the other day "Honey, you need to make yourself a priority.", I nearly choked! I said " I do, I shower three times a week!"

    hahahahahahahaaha!

    ReplyDelete