Can't tell the difference? That's OK, neither can I.


Of course, someone is a little put out and had to get in the pictures too. He was being a goofball in these sunglasses from last fall.

Am I crazy? Oh, probably. Our house feels alive again! I can't believe how just losing Rocky really took away part of our family. We cannot replace him, and in fact I felt even more sad today after getting these little guys. But they are just too funny, and I'm sure we're going to have many years of fun together. (And many doggie messes too!)



YEA!! They are sooo cute! Have fun.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Sandy
Oh my goodness, they're soooo cute!! And you're one brave Momma!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We are just dog lovers and can't live without them.
ReplyDeleteThe suspense of your big news was killing me! LOL They are very cute! Glad you are on the mend :-)
ReplyDeletesooooo cute...we are a pug luving family too.
ReplyDeleteA couple of congratulations to you.
ReplyDeleteFirst, glad to hear Tyson's tube surgery went well. Here's hoping things will work out well with the "inside voice" training.
Second, congratulations on the two new additions.
Way too cute! Tyson, M&M will have many happy memories to build as they all grow (Tyson will mature...owning 2 dogs I know they take time!)
ReplyDeletetogether in their loving home.