Wow, Thursday was a blur. Up at 3:45, out the door by 4:30, in Seattle by 6:40, Surgery prep for over an hour, and then a 10 minute procedure. Left the hospital by 9:15, home by 11:30.
Tyson took it like a champ. He devoured two red popsicles in world record time after surgery. He continues to hate the ear drops, so thank goodness tonight was the last night, although I may do them tomorrow for good measure. Now comes the hard work of teaching him to use his "inside voice".
The really good news is that we start speech therapy again this week! His therapist is back from maternity leave, so we have an appt on Thursday.
And as for me...I MIGHT be doing something BIG tomorrow...and I mean BIG! I can't tell yet because it's not for sure...but when it's for sure, there will be a BIG reveal! And if I don't, I may divulge what it was that I almost did, but I'm not sure yet...hmmmmm...
I hope you are all having a good weekend. If I don't update tomorrow night, it will be a while, as I will be attending Sixth Grade Outdoor School for three days. It's actually fun, but it will be my first time away from Tyson. That part I'm not looking forward to. For being such a handful, he's the cutest boy that every walked this planet! Yes, I'm biased.
Jolene :)
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh Man! How am I going to find out what the REALLY BIG thing was? We are leaving for China in 2 days!!!
ReplyDeleteI do hope you have a great weekend also and got to do the REALLY BIG thing.
I was wondering how Tyson's surgery went. I hope he feels better soon and can regulate his loudness.
ReplyDeleteYes, Taylor for the most part keeps her headbands/flowers on. I wish they lived closer together. I would love to see them play together.