Height: 35 3/4 inches, 22nd %ile
Weight: 33lbs, 75th%ile
Head Circ: 19.8in, 81st %ile
Can you believe it? Here is a link to his prior stats and why we think Tyson's growth, particularly head circumference, is truly a miracle. http://powellfamilyadoption.blogspot.com/2009/12/small-head-circumference-and.html
I also copied and pasted them here so I could add the new ones. I had to convert inches to cm to keep with consistency. Keep in mind that Ty's palate surgery was at 30 months. His lip repair in China was at 10 months.
Length/Height:
8-9 months: 63.5cm, below the charts
16 months: 75.5cm, 5th%ile
22 months: 81cm, 5th%ile
*26 months: 83cm, 5th %ile
27 months: 84cm, 5th %ile
30 months: 86cm, 5th %ile
33 months: 90.8cm, 22 %ile
Weight--it's amazing what enough food can do!
8-9 months: 6.5kg/14.3lbs, below the charts
16 months: 8.5kg/18.5lbs, below the charts
22 months: 10.5kg/23lbs, 5th%ile
*26 months: 10kg/22lbs, below the charts
27 months: 12kg/26.5lbs, just under 25%ile
30 months: 30lbs, 50th %ile
33 months: 33.5lbs, 75%ile
Head Circumference
8-9 months: either 40cm or 41.5cm, all below the charts
16 months: 44cm, below the chart
22 months: 46.5cm, between 5th and 10th%ile
*26 months: 48cm, 25th %ile (I measured to confirm it too and watched 2 nurses as well)
30 months: 49.5cm, 50th %ile (based on my own measurement)
33 months: 50.3cm, 81st %ile
All in all Tyson is doing great! He is now jumping without holding anything and can climb stairs without holding anything. In February he had a pretty good speech explosion; this month it's gross motor skills. He loves buses and trains, and his favorite of anything continues to be "Cars".
Now if we could get him to quit picking on his big sister...hmmmmm...
Enjoy the pics!





Those are truly amazing stats! What a cute little boy!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! That is amazing. Our Sydney has the same Ht and Wt as Ty and she will be 5 yrs old in 3 months!! :) He is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Welcome to life with a son. If there is food in the house boys will grow, and grow. I don't think they even have to eat the food they just sense it's there and grow. I can't figure out where Levi puts it, he is thin but getting so tall.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the picking on his sister let me know if you find anything works. I've been working on that one for ten years.
What a little man he is growing up to be!! Look how far he has come!! I wish Gabe would sprout like that!!
ReplyDeleteJess