Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Spring Break!

We are off to Disneyland on Sunday night! I'll be posting from there next week to share pictures of our first official vacation as a family of four!

And as our family has grown, so has the need for a larger vehicle. I checked out some vehicles today, and I really liked the price and features of the Dodge Journey. I am hoping something works out after we get back from DL.

We had Kacie's conference this week. She wrote that her goal in life is to become a doctor for kids with special needs. My heart swelled. Yes, she struggles in some areas, but nothing we can't overcome with extra practice. I told her that the fact she has that big of a heart and cares for people, we are so proud of her!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Have an amazing and fun time at Disney Land.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy DL!! I am sure you will all have an awesome time!!!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time just having fun together! Can't wait to see pictures of the five of you. You four and Mickey!

    ReplyDelete