Sunday, November 30, 2008

Package

I am waiting to see if my agency was able to get more information about little Tyson. As soon as I get that information, no matter what, I will be sending him a Christmas package. For those who don't know, there are these ladies with who usually have US and Chinese connections, and they do care packages, letters, and phone calls to orphanages. You order the care package, then they are mailed within China. It saves so much on postage. You can order snacks/tea for the orphanage workers, and then send things to your child. For now, Tyson will get a blanket, a stuffed animal, and a book. The orphanage nannies are getting snacks and tea, and I am also writing a letter with a return envelope, hoping some of my questions will be answered. Then in January we'll send him another package for Chinese New Year. I am planning to send about 1 package every month to month and a half. They are not cheap, but if you were in an orphanage waiting for your parents, wouldn't you want some presents and to know you are loved? We cannot wait for Tyson to be home with us. I can't wait to show you all his cute picture. You will agree, he is beautiful, and I know he's going to just fit in with us great. I am hoping to see him pester his big sister A LOT! It will be joy to my eyes and ears. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment