Saturday, November 1, 2008

New info!

I don't think anyone is reading this...yet...but I'm still posting knowing that someday I'll be glad I did and that it will help someone out there.

We got our update. Long story short, from what I can see, he's still small but growing! He has his own little growth curve going. He's 16 months now, and he is walking when holding onto things. In China, for kids in orphanages, walking happens between 15-18 months, so he's right on target. We also know he is playing with his peers his age, which is great news. God is putting all reservations to rest. We know it will not be an easy road, but it will be worth it. God has matched us with this little boy. We know he will need speech therapy, surgeries, etc... We will be using sign language to communicate because remember, he has to learn English too!

Next week we will talk to an international adoption doctor to see what her take is on the updated information. Hopefully it will be positive and we can get this ball (and this house!) rolling!

1 comment: