Sunday, July 1, 2012
Family Update--Cleft appointment soon
So what have the Powells been up to? We have been busy busy busy!
Kacie played on two fastpitch teams. That kept us busy during the week and weekends. Tyson finished preschool, and he will repeat the same program next year.
As for me, I've been running like crazy...literally. In case you aren't on FB, you may not know that I ran my first half marathon last week. Here is a link to my running blog: . Now I am training for a 10K, which is a different kind of running for me, but it should be a fun challenge (I hope!).
On Monday, we go for Tyson's yearly cleft appointment at Children's Hospital. Please be praying for no surprises. We expect a surgery...we even maybe expect new ear tubes... we don't know what audiology and speech will look like. It should be interesting.
Tyson is doing well overall. He turned 5 on the 22nd, and there's something about a birthday that does remind us that Ty is still behind his peer group, which is why repeating preschool should be a great benefit. He's still demanding, and it's just his personality. I feel sorry for whoever works for him someday...we can hear it already, "Is that report done? Is that report done? I need that report!" He's relentless, yet lovable!
I promise, pictures soon! My phone was recently lost, so I lost a lot of pics :(
Jolene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Keep us updated on the appointment. :)
ReplyDelete