Want to see what life with Tyson is like ALL-THE-TIME?
Here's a glimpse.
As for the ear infection, I called the ENT on Monday, and she said go ahead and see our local pediatrician. Dan took him, and the pediatrician prescribed ear drops in addition to the antibiotics he was already on. I asked Dan, "Well, what did the doctor say about the tube?" Huh? What? Nothing... I told him that was the main reason for this appt! Grrrrr.... so, I have no idea what is happening with the tube. I guess that the drops should loosen it up and will help it fall out? I don't know, all I know is that out of the three ear infections Ty has had (yes, that's it!) two of them have been the kind that his ear drains the smelliest, grossest smell you can imagine. And a week later, it's still there, but seems to be improving. And also, he feels NO PAIN!
He's a tough little cookie...and full of life and energy, as you can clearly see by the above video. This is Ty all the time, except when he sleeps. And even then...we wonder.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad to hear he's doing a little better. :)
ReplyDelete