Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We have a log in date!

Our LID is 1/21/09. A little later than I had hoped, but I'll take it! That means we have officially been waiting for our LOC for 14 days. Unfortunately 5 of those were Chinese New Year, but still, it's 14.

The word in the rumor mill is that the CCAA has added yet ANOTHER step due to the Hague requirements. Ughhh! When will this ever end! I had assumed a June travel. Now, July might be more the reality. I guess the good news would be that I wouldn't have to use any sick leave this year, and it could all be taken next year.

I have to step back and remember that God has this all in His hands. It's in His time, not mine. It will all work out.

PS: I forgot to add this: Our LID is so cool because it is exactly 10 months from the date that I first went to talk to our agency and the day we officially decided to adopt!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those dates just amazing. It really shows that there is a higher power at work, and His timing is perfect.
    Congrats on LID.

    Kevin and Violet

    ReplyDelete