We are at day 31 of waiting today. Lots of people are waiting over 100 days now, which is so very sad for all these kids waiting to be united with their forever families. We continue to trust God and have faith that our Tyson is doing well and is healthy. This waiting is really getting to me.
Today is the first Saturday in months that we have had no plans. We are out doing yard work, and of course that just means finding more projects to do. We have lived here for almost 5 years, and every year we do another project. The goal is to make the lot as maintenance-free as possible. So why is that so much work?
Kacie just finished Basketball, so now it's just swimming lessons twice a week. I just spent 2 day in Portland at a technology conference, and WOW! I didn't know what I didn't know! I have decided that Kacie needs a Mac. I am currently looking at used and refurbished macs for her. She did a podcast at school and was so excited about it. There is no reason she couldn't do it at home too. When we travel to China, I'm hoping she will do some of the updates on our blog.
That's it for now. I need to get back outside before the light is gone! Come on spring and LOC!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment