Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chinese New Year Care Package


I kept this package rather simple. I really wanted him to get a new outfit (hope it fits!) and a toy. I love the shirt on the panda bear. The candy is for the nannies, and the camera is in hopes that they will take pictures. I may not have pictures now, but I hope to later! I wrote a very brief letter thanking them for caring for him.

We have not heard if we are logged in yet, and we may not know for awhile. The good news is that people who mailed their dossier at the same time of us already have log in dates (LID), so I am assuming mine is logged in too. I can't start the official counting days until I know my LID.

Please continue praying for Tyson Li Chen and that our paper work will get through quickly. He is very tiny and underweight, but we know he is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment