Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another Referral Picture--but no new info.


Changzhou will not send me new pictures. It makes me crazy! I still do not know my Log-In Date in China. Many people who sent their Dossiers at the same time do have their log ins, so I have to trust God and my agency that mine is logged in. It would be nice to know.

So here's another picture of our boy, Tyson. We believe this picture was taken at about the same time as the other one, making him about 11 months old. Kacie loves this picture for some reason. She always asks to see it. When I get my approval in China, hopefully in April, I will write more about his name. It will just feel like the right time. You just have to ignore the pink vest...it's so common for boys to be in pink in the orphanages. Dan can guarantee you that Tyson will not be in pink once home!

2 comments:

  1. Kevin is with Dan on the pink. It seemed every picture we had of Jake from China he had some pink on, either pink shoes or a wild pink vest type garment.

    So far he has no pink since we have been home. LOL

    Take care,

    Kevin and Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say what a cute boy Tyson is.

    Your family is blessed.

    Kevin and Violet

    ReplyDelete